The Job Seeker's Fast Lane Toolkit
ARE YOU READY TO TRANSFORM YOUR JOB HUNT?
Do you wish there was an easier way to land your dream job? Searching for jobs, crafting cover letters, tailoring your resume to each job posting, acing the interviews, there’s a lot of time and energy that goes into landing a rewarding job.
The Job Hunter’s Fast Lane Toolkit contains essential self-help tools, resources, and tutorials that take the “heavy lifting” out of job hunting so you can go after the job you want and get it. This is a great option for people who can't afford professional resume writing services. Read the terms and conditions.
It’s a comprehensive resource that helps remove the guesswork and takes care of the time-consuming details, allowing you to focus on what really works in today’s competitive job market.
WHAT YOU GET
EXCLUSIVE INSIDER'S INFORMATION
- A behind-the-scenes peek of what really happens after you apply for a job
- Exact steps on how to get your resume in the hands of a real person
- A guide on how to read job postings to identify the “magic” set of keywords that should be embedded in your resume
- Exclusive job hunting and resume success secrets and strategies from recruiters and hiring managers
- Exclusive interview tips
- Secret rules of engagement for directly contacting people you don’t know about job opportunities
COPY AND PASTE TEMPLATES
- A cover letter template that can be targeted to any job posting in five minutes or less (even if you hate writing)
- Multiple resume template choices that can be tailored to any job posting quickly and effectively
- An interview thank-you e-mail template that will help you stand out and make a positive impression
- LinkedIn message templates that can be used to contact people you don’t know about job opportunities
- A resume checklist to help ensure your resume is perfect for when you hit send
- A phone interview checklist to help ensure you are prepared to ace the phone interview
- An in-person interview checklist designed to help you ace in-person interviews
- The Perfect Resume Blueprint
- How to optimize bullet points on your resume to stand out
- A simple formula for writing the experience section for each job included on your resume
- A method for tailoring your resume to any job posting quickly and effectively
- How to list hard and soft skills effectively on your resume
- How to list awards effectively on your resume
- How to list volunteer work effectively on your resume
- How to list education, training, and professional development on your resume effectively